Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bathing Beauty

So, I took a break from all of the things that I have been working on and made this ATC for a mingle with the Yahoo group I belong to. The theme was Bathing Beauties.

Believe it or not, I got out the good old box of 16 Crayola Crayons and added highlights to the edges of the backing and contrast paper, and then colored in the fish stencil. I think she turned out quite nice. It has a good use of color theory, which is something I am trying to use more and learn about.

I am still crocheting on the doily. Last night, I started working on some reusable coffee cozies. This morning I have been trying to think of ways to embelish them with out making them uncomfortable to handle. The look of them is pretty much a crazy quilt. In the tradition of going green, I am using any sewable scrap I have to make a larger fabric to cut the pattern from. This should be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home