Sunday, May 31, 2009

If at first you don't suceed....

Well, it has been a few days, so I thought I should update a little bit. I apologize for not having any new pictures to post. The last few days have been busy sorting and arranging things from the move. Unpacking is just so mundane. On a fun note, my daughter Layla, has started to walk. This is such a delight. Especially for my husband who missed this time of our son's life due to deployment.

I have been working on the coffee cozies. This has been a true test of my patients. I did finally manage to get a pattern down, but now I need wider Velcro for closure. Too many sew lines begin to look sloppy. Yuck. So, maybe tomorrow a trip back to the store to buy a wider size. As soon as I feel they are acceptable, I will post a picture and then list them on etsy.

The pink doily was almost finished, or so I thought. I turned the page, to read ahead, and realized I have about fifteen more rows, instead of four. Yikes. I don't want to buy another ball of the thread, so I am begging enough to finish it up from my mother. Guess this is on hold, too.

I do have plenty to work on. The further I unpack, I am finding things I had put away until we moved. Some of the stuff is as simple as photographing and listing. Others are just needing to be finished up. Look for the new work under the "Coming Soon" list on the right.

For now, that is it. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home