Saturday, October 17, 2009

Peyote Stitch Bracelet

This is a peyote bead stitch bracelet that I made. The base or foundation is actually the peyote stitch. The top of the bracelet is free form beaded. I chose red, gold and green colors because of the upcoming Christmas holiday, and it will become a gift for someone.

The inspiration for this bracelet comes from Kim at Tabby's Place. Here is the link to her blog:
http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com/. See the July 20, 2009 post.

Thanks Kim for the inspiration, but I think yours is so much more pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

Oh wow, your bracelet is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for the compliment on the one I made...but I like yours better, the colors are amazing and love the clasp you used.

Your goth blog is very cool for Halloween!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home