Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mail Call...

Tuesday, the knock came on the door. I knew it was the mail carrier, because I was expecting the Halloween Fatbook to come. However, he held two packages in his hands!?! While excited to open the fatbook, I saw RAK (Random Act of Kindness) on the label of the second package. To hell with filing written bills, I had goodies to look at!!!! Above is a photo of the RAK package. Lots and lots more involved than what is showing in the picture! A fellow member of Altered_stArt and blogger sent this to me. The lady who inspired me to make the bracelet in an earlier post, Kim S. (see her link in the Websites to Visit in the right hand column), sent this to me. It is just absolutely the most perfect pick-me-up that I needed right now. So very kind. I am in the middle of another project at this point in time, but I cannot wait to play with all the things involved, and have already began reading the book. I think several posts involving that book will be coming.



And now, the Halloween Fatbook; I am also thrilled with this book, but I knew it was coming, so it took second place. See my post dated October 9, 2009 for a look at the page that I contributed.

So much wonderful artwork in this book, and delightfully Halloween-ey. Such brilliant colors. And the goodies to boot, came in the little black cat box on the right. (Note: The Hershey's Kiss didn't make it past the photo session...mmm chocolate.) I am thinking that the red star will end up on the bamboo tile. I have been wanting to do some tile/domino work again lately. I will post it when I do it some day.


TICKER TAPE: You do want to visit Kim's blog. She has a wonderful contest going on right now to celebrate her 100th post. Congratulations Kim!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home