Friday, July 10, 2009

Altered_stArt Cigar Box - The Ins and Outs

Here are a couple views of the inside and outside of the box. Below the box is a piece of wall paper sample that was sent to me. You can see the outside of the box is undone here.The two pictures below are of the sides and back/bottom of the box after the wall paper has been adhered and sanded. The white edges will be antiqued in some way at a later point. This is a so far pic of the inside and outside. I am still debating how to treat the edges where the lid will fit in. I am thinking of using the same antiqueing color(s) as I do for the white edges at this point. I do have to ask forgivness for the supplies and things in the background. When the whole thing is completely complete, I will attempt to get more professional looking pictures posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home