Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Diana Gabaldon - An Echo In The Bone

As I posted earlier this month, I went to a signing of this book. The author, Diana Gabaldon is simply, or marvelously, wonderful. I finished the book about 2 weeks ago.


There is a lot of speculation about the next book in the series. Way too much for me to wrap my head around. I am just happy to have the story, and get lost for a bit when I am reading the books. As always, I am missing the characters. They seem very alive, like relatives I haven't seen in a while. I suppose that is why there is such a huge following. I also suppose that is why I read and re-read all the books over and over again.


As an unpaid, but very happy promoter of Diana Gabaldon and all the books in the Outlander series, I urge you to read or re-read them all. My new quest of this author, is to hunt down the Lord John books, which are an off shoot series from one of the characters of the Outlander series. And I am eagerly awaiting the graphic novel release due sometime in 2010 based from the first book of the series.


Until then, what to do, what to do.........oh, yeah, tackle the mountains of art and sewing projects laying around this place.

*The above picture is a scan of my copy of the book. It is used without permission. I will be happy to remove it if there is any conflict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home