Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Plaid Messenger Bag

Yay!! I am done with this and can check it off of the list!! Actually I made this on Sunday, start to finish. Many thanks to my husband for keeping the kids entertained so I could devote myself to it. I would have posted it sooner, but I wanted to find some way to photograph it outside. Then it rained and, yeah. I really like the colors of this and how the chocolate brown lining compliments the main fabric. I did get it listed on etsy, too! I am happy with that.
Today, and yesterday, I have been working on the Lightning McQueen blanket. I need a guard dog to protect it from Logan. He looks longingly at it and growls out an engine sound. Poor boy. This one I think will go up on etsy, but he doesn't know that I have another one planned for him. Also, the bamboo beads came today, so I can finish the Vanilla Cream Scarf. Productive week so far. Lets hope it keeps up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home