Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween, to all. We carved pumpkins this week, for the first time since Logan was born. I think my husband and I had more fun than the kids. As you can see above, the pumpkins themselves were an okay thing, but once we got down to the dirty work, both kids turned a little squeamish over the guts.
To get either Logan or Layla to participate, we literally had to hold their hands in the goo. You can see on their little faces the general sense of 'EWWWWW!'
And lastly, I would like to share a picture of the angel/fairy charms, all packaged up and ready to go. I even managed to list them before I posted them here...I think they are more likely to be fairy charms than angels. I did see some angel wing findings at Fire Mountain Gems that would make some excellent angels. For now, though, these will do. Again, Happy Halloween, and happy haunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home