Saturday, July 18, 2009

She is FINITO!

It is finally done!! This was so much fun to put together. I hope that the group will do another swap similar to this. The items on top of the box are cuff links that I made. I will be shipping them along with the box. They are not adhered to the box itself. I thought maybe my partner could set them somewhere near the box when she is displaying it. I cant wait to see what mine will look like when it is done.

I decided, with the help of my husband, to put he finials on the bottom. It really did finish the piece. I really do hope my partner is happy with the end results. I am going to let the adhesive cure for a few more days before I send it on its way back to her.


1 Comments:

Blogger largemarge said...

Thanks, Betsy! No pressure! :) Your box came out beautiful. Nicely done! Yours is in progress.

Sunday, July 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home