Monday, June 28, 2010

Its Been Awhile...

Meet Fatso, our new puppy! He will be 8 weeks old on Friday. Love him much already, but the Lucky cat really doesn't like him..lol.
I decided to join the Sketchbook Project 2011. Below are a few of the pages I have done so far. They are not titled, but the theme of the sketchbook is "Below The Surface" The first photo is the first page of the sketchbook, but otherwise they are in no particular order, because I have done random pages in it. Most of the book is open to interpretation, but I do try to adhere to the theme in one way or another.

I will try to post more as I get them done. I don't have the time right now to post more. If you are interested in doing your own sketchbook, you should check it out at the Art House Co-op. I don't know the exact url, but I will get that posted too. In the mean time, just Google Sketchbook Project 2011 for full details.
In other areas, I will be starting my second quarter of college in a week. I had a 98% in all three of my classes last quarter. I am proud of that accomplishment. Also, I am hosting my first swap on Altered_stArt. It has been a lot of fun. And finally, I have been sewing some dresses from upcycled tshirts for Layla. Tshirts have been donated by both papas and daddy and Gramma Soup, which makes them extra special.
See ya soon, and hopefully sooner than later!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home