Saturday, July 18, 2009

Charmed I'm Sure

Below is a bracelet that I made for the charm swap with the Yahoo group I am in, Altered_stArt. The only charm on the bracelet that will have been made by me is the little flower at the bottom. The flower says MADE WITH LOVE, which I feel is the sentiment put into each and every charm made. These charms came from all over. With respect to the other members of the group, I will not be listing their names unless they want me to, but I will list the locations that each charm came from.
In the above photo, top side of bracelet, left to right, locations are: Opuawka, IL; Puyallup, WA; Vallejo, CA; Sound Beach, NY. The bottom charm locations, from left to right, are: Durham, NC; New Iberia, LA; Lonsdale, PA; Doniphan, MO; Crofton, British Colombia; Willis, TX. This is what the bracelet will look like on my wrist. For display purposes, I used an upended martini glass and blue jeans...I guess this means there is more to jeans and martinis than looking good and getting tipsy...interesting. I will cherish this bracelet with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home